Operations and Maintenance Technician -Carpenter, WY
Regenis, LLC, a part of Andgar Corporation, is currently seeking an Operator/Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work on Dairy Anaerobic Digester and Renewable Natural Gas Facilities (renewable energy) in the Carpenter, WY area.
Pay, Incentives, and Benefits:
- Starting wage based on experience
- Benefit options: Health Savings Account, Vision, Disability, & 401k with company match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for employee
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 6 Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses & Safety Recognition Program
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program and Counselor on staff
- Employee Discount Program
- Ongoing training and education, and professional development
- The Operator/Mechanical Tech will demonstrate ownership of personal and process safety, supporting a strong safety culture while working effectively, collaboratively, and respectfully on the Regenis team, as well as outside maintenance contractors.
- Show a high level of initiative and self-motivation to learn and follow facility processes and seek out assistance when needed
- Monitor and record instrument data
- Data entry of site operating performance and maintenance activities
- Perform planned and un-planned maintenance activities
- Follow standard operating procedures for plant maintenance
- Maintain a variety of pumps, motors, and other equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair controls and instrumentation
- Oil and filter changes on blowers, pumps, and compressors
- Cleaning and maintaining conveyors
- Operate and maintenance of manure separation equipment
- Maintain site cleanliness and appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Drug-free including Cannabis (must be able to pass drug test and be part of random testing program)
- Solid work ethic and willingness to learn
- Be able to work all days and shifts, periods of On-Call status will be required
- ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, WELDING experience preferred
- Dairy farm background a plus
- Be willing and able to work in inclement weather and get dirty.
- Physically able to lift and/or maneuver, motors, pumps, gear boxes and pipe weighing in excess of 100 lbs.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking abilities are a plus
Regenis is an Andgar Company and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace.