Careers at Regenis
Join Our Team
Join us in our mission to reimagine reusable resources as we build and operate anaerobic digesters on dairy farms.
If you want to help family farms thrive while leaving a legacy of a cleaner planet, we’re looking to build a team of hard-working, high integrity teammates interested in meaningful careers that give you the room to grow your skills while supporting your family. Whether performing new construction on a digester or supporting the operations and maintenance at a well-established facility, Regenis sets our employees up for success through initial and ongoing training opportunities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Health Savings Account, Vision, Disability, and 401k with company match
- Company paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for employee
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Flexibility to attend family functions, sports games, recitals, etc.
- Education Reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program and Safety Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program and Counselor on staff
Our employees are the heart of our company, which is why we offer a working environment that enriches employee lives. We believe in having a culture of belonging where everyone can thrive in a safe environment. If working in a goal-oriented, sustainable environment is your desire, Regenis may be the career opportunity you are looking for.
For more information on open opportunities with Regenis, click on a job description below and submit your resume today!