Operations and Maintenance Technician
Regenis, LLC, a part of Andgar Corporation, is currently seeking an Operator/Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work on Dairy Anaerobic Digester and Renewable Natural Gas Facilities (renewable energy) in Whatcom County, WA. The facility includes a mixed plug flow digester, pumps, gas blowers, compressors, condensers, chillers and additional auxiliary equipment.
Pay, Incentives, and Benefits:
- Salary Range for position: $25 -$33/hr
- Benefit options: Health Savings Account, Vision, Disability, & 401k with company match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance for employee
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- 6 Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonuses & Safety Recognition Program
- Education reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program and Counselor on staff
- Employee Discount Program
- Ongoing training and education, and professional development
- The Operations Tech will demonstrate ownership of personal and process safety, supporting a strong safety culture while working effectively, collaboratively, and respectfully on the Regenis team, as well as outside maintenance contractors
- The Operation Tech will show a high level of initiative and self-motivation to learning and following facility processes and seek out assistance when needed
- Supervise and control facility operations in accordance with safe operating limits, including following routine, start-up, shutdown, and emergency procedures
- Communicate optimally through verbal and written means amongst all levels of the team through daily logs, reports and other materials as required
- Develop and implement isolation plans of equipment for maintenance (i.e., lock out tagout), and issue permits for work in the unit
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) to properly record operating performance
- Troubleshoot operational problems by collecting data, analyzing, and interpreting results, and make decisions on appropriate process changes to maintain product quality and equipment reliability
- Perform general maintenance on a variety of pumps, motors, and other equipment.
- Monitor and record instruments
- Change oil and filters on blowers, pumps, and compressors.
- Maintain site cleanliness and appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Drug-free including Cannabis (must be able to pass drug test and be part of random testing program)
- Solid work ethic and willingness to learn
- Be able to work all days and shifts, periods of On-Call status will be required
- ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, WELDING experience preferred
- Dairy farm background a plus
- Be willing and able to work in inclement weather and get dirty
- Physically able to lift and/or maneuver motors, pumps, gear boxes and pipe weighing more than 100 lbs.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking abilities are a plus
Regenis is an Andgar Company and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free company including cannabis.